Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Birthday QingYang!
hope you wont be like so depressed over girls.
and stop being a dumb flirt anymore. =x
and dont be so vain for god's sake!
i wont forget you stole me mirror away. lol.
and thanks for the irritating times when you were sitting infront of me.
and those days when you bully me -.-
ha, and lastly, grow up ! LOL.
kay lah, but still, happy happy birthday to you (:

chinese new year eve!
wooot.
from 1pm to 5pm im gonna stay infront of my tv,
cos xie zhi will be on tv ! :D
hahaha. at least theres something i can do today.
my mom was super talkative today, for dunno wadever reason,
and my dad and i were just nodding our heads.
ha, very amusing.

today - staying at home watch tv.
tmr - new year! get angbaos and do homework and watch tv. =\
mon - going out with family.
tues - going out with friends.
this year chinese new year is so pathetic man.

No comments: