Wednesday, February 14, 2007

tommorow's valentine's day.
and everyone around me like so excited about it.
yeah. like as if everyone's got a valentine. laughs.
okay but anyway, at least this year i got a few people who asked me out!
hahaha. but still, im going out with my girl-friends. -.-
hopefully tmr got no cca, cos its sports hearts day.
but even if there is, too bad lah. =x
pon once in a half year doesnt matter larh. lol!

i still cant make up my mind! arghs.
maybe yes ? maybe no ? i really dont know.
but usually people in this kinda cases are often belong to the yes one right.
oh no. i think im really surrendering this. soon?

i can never sleep at night and wake up at night.
cos my mom had a hard time waking me up.
hahaha, she was like so violent pulling my blankets and all,
but i was like "yeahyeah...im waking up." but in the end woke up after 10 mins.
gosh. im really gonna turn into a pig 0.o
my mom was giving me lots of all kinds of balls during dinner.
had the shock of my life. fishballs,meatballs,pork balls... x_x
i ate till i nearly cant talk properly.
okay i think im crapping. lol cos theres nothing to blog about today!

and im seriously not in any mood to study.
every lesson im like so dead and restless.
and i bet tmr the school's atmosphere will be like so high.
or rather, just mainly my class -_-
lol valentine valentine.
love really rules the world.

how i wish you can make up a part of my day tmr.
or at least, even a greeting from you is enough.

No comments: