Friday, February 16, 2007

today's total defence day.
and ruby didnt come to school -_-
last year also lidat, this year also lidat.
cos she overslept. diao.
yeah. was damn quiet today, and also bcos of some things lar.
early in the morning my mood was sorta spoilt.
tats why was like keeping to myself to the whole day.
but well, i was pretty okay after a while luh.
so actually im quite good at comforting myself hurr. ha.
for once im so glad during PE.
cos theres no running :D hahaha.
recess i went to the toilet and msg-ed ruby.
lol luckily i went to the one which has got hardly anyone.
if not people will think im crazy, stay inside there for so long 0.o
they had the biscuits and water for recess.
its so dumb loh. i didnt take it lah, cos i wont eat it anyway.
ms kodi know my name already ! oh my god.
all thanks to the journal. =\
i wrote quite alot, and she was asking why i like snoopy, why i find school boring and stuffs.
lol, if i feel like replying her then i reply luh.
and i bet im gonna be damn scared of her for the rest of my english lessons in school.
amaths suck luh. wad log thingy. logs sucks man.
i dun even get a shit of it. sian luh!

i was thinking of alot of things today in class.
and i rmb last time wad me and ruby used to do, and our dumb jokes.
and all of my past too..
haha. nice memories. how i wish i can have more of them, even until now. =\
blaah. just a thinking of mine.
my mom put the rose i got yesterday into her flower vase -.-
i thought it had gone missing loh. wth.


i still cant sort out my feelings.
afterall its still back to the origin isnt it.

No comments: