Wednesday, January 31, 2007

bumped into the school's security guard after school.
lol, damn stupid lah.
he was a new security here, and is he bump into me lorh,
den he down there like so pain,
when i wasnt even feeling a thing. ha ?
okay but in anyway, i still apologised lah.
hes not young afterall yeah.

tmr im going for camp alr.
SIAN.
how sucky can this be.
damn troublesome can.
i brought not much stuffs though.
and im so gonna dread it.
esp those high elements activites.
god, its.. ~!@#$%^&
and im gonna be so lack of sleep after 3 days of it.
i'll miss my home ! =(
i'll miss my bed, my parents, my computer. lol.
wont be bringing phone and mp3 there lah.
dun wana go emo at night listening to songs 0.o

3 days of torture. sigh.
i dun understand why some ppl so excited bout it leh.
okay. whatever it is, good luck to me.
and i sincerely hope tmr would rain.
so there wont be any dumb activites.

No comments: