Monday, January 22, 2007

and obviously ms nai is talking about me when she emphasized the word AT ALL TIMES.
lol, haiya school rules suck.

and i was criticizing on mr Roderick's hairstyle today.
i told ruby that he looked so t--t in that lah,
cos i know she likes him and all,
ha, but come on, he looked so much like a rooster to me !
lol, and that freaked off ruby lah.
hahah-

today had the councillors investiture during assembly.
it was pretty cool though, and jason looked good.
and i think celestine's gonna be the next president.
ha, imagine the president of council sitting next to me in class ?

and how cute is my dad to bring home a gameboy cartridge. 0_o
he said he found it on the floor and thought im interested to play.
laughs, well i was once very crazy over gameboy games lah,
but now ? hello ?! afterall im 15. -.-
oh btw it was super mario. my favorite pastime game.
hahaha ! oh well, dots.

and i still got no idea on how to do zuo wen !!!
man, my chinese's deproving.
and i wonder why is cecilia always calling my chinese name...

No comments: