Friday, January 19, 2007

feeling slightly better today.
the flu is almost gone, left with the coughing. ):
i notice i havent been eating western food since like, 3rd jan ?
lol queue too long lah, and im starting to miss the taste of it.
hahah ?!
oh well, i guess i need to change a lil bit of myself.
i know im quite sensitive la, but no need always say im fierce mah.
make me feel so offended. =\
and im starting to hate chinese lessons.
what on earth is that teacher doing ???
and besides, melvin is damn irritating -.-
helped ruby with her friends thingy.
one is birthday the other one is a letter.
and i realise i havent been writing poems since like dunno when,
and i totally dont have inspirations or interest anymore.
feel so sad. lol.
and im dying to go out to like de-stress myself,
cos recently alot of nonsense had been popping out in school life,
and i dont even know what the heck is wrong with me.
cos i have no idea whats on my mind.

and you know what?
i think this post is absolute bullshit.
lol i dunno wad im writing la, crap.


the emptiness is killing me.

No comments: