Saturday, January 06, 2007

physics was very chim lah, but still can follow.
maths - oh my god. i paid 100% attention.

anyway i think mr lim rocks lah :D
from first day i see him i find him so interesting liao.
today he asked wads my name.
but probably he alr forgotten liao. haha!

and im still wondering when is tat chinese teacher gonna start teaching.
after school me and mandy went to mac.
ruby gotta go work so left alr.
and we two down there chat loh.
and was being asked so many dumb questions tat i actually dun wana answer.
and went to take photo -.-
i dun like taking photos now leh, dunno why.
ms nai lah, dunno want a pic for wad reason.
and my stomach hurts like hell lah. zzz.
luckily tmr no school.
and no one told me sec 3 so stress one.
until today i realise really abit stress sia.
haiyoh sian lah.

No comments: