Sunday, January 21, 2007

woke up damn early today.
went to church. and boo. i was late.
only went for cell. didnt go for service.
cos im seriously tired.
i almost fell asleep on the bus. zzz.
im so pissed off doing maths lah.
dunno how the heck to get the correct answer.
and since so many people not doing zuo wen,
i also dun wana do liao la. =x

my mom invited so many people out of a sudden to my house.
donno for what, guess is to eat my mom's cooking. -.-
and when i went home its like everyone was "hey youre back ! "
and my mom started to comment on what i wore and stuffs.
and then asked me to join the eating, and asked why am i so early ?
her friends thought i went home early is bcos i wanna see them.
ha, but i said " no, i came home to sleep."
my mom thought theyre gonna be like bu shuang,
but instead they laughed. hurhur ?
not sarcastically of course.

and i am so broke recently cos of ruby's birthday,
and i still gotta save up for my dad's one,
which is coming soon.
my days are getting busy.
oh man, school life's like hell.

No comments: