Tuesday, January 30, 2007

first day of the week wasnt that well though.
i mean, how good can it get right ?

amaths freaked me out.

oh well, assembly kinda rocked.
the people came were coool.
and ruby's so damn in love with that john's voice.
and she went super crazy after school.
as if she ate some drugs or something.
lol.

my mom is seriously sick.
sigh, 2007 is not a good year loh.
first is my dad, then me, now my mom.
how on earth am i gonna go for a dumb camp when my mom is like so ill ?
no one will be at home to pei her leh.
my dad will lah, but hes always working all the time.
hope she gets well soon anyway.

and help. im stuck with maths.
ive been trying to do for like hours on 4 questions ??
and i only manage to do one. how pathetic.
but i realise ive actually got alot of patience.
just that until i got so pek cek that i just came online and ask for help.
but currently not rescued yet. =\

i felt quite sad for my mom.
she got scolded from my dad for spoiling the house phone.
she dropped it on the floor one day and the screen went black,
like as if the ink smudged or something.
she kept it from him though, but i dunno how the hell did my dad found out today.
ha, but my mom ignored it, and it was pretty funny.
but still, i think my dad is having mood swings lah.

No comments: