Wednesday, January 03, 2007

first day of school was horrible.
during assembly found out that my name's not in 3G's list.
and ruby got sent out bcos of hair colour.
so i started to worry which bloody class im in.
then found out my name's in the 3F's class list.
wad the hell. i WAS supposed to be in 3g one loh.
den i stayed in 3g for like 3 hours ? thinking how malu will it be to suddenly transfer to another class, how embarrassing to be in a class where i dun even belong, how weird of it to be when every subject teacher comes in and you have to tell her your name is not in the list, how extra you are when you dunno what are you gonna do.
the feeling's sickening loh. then mdm zee came and checked with me.
and i WAS in 3g. just that theres an error and somehow my name got messed up or sth.
how UNLUCKY can i be ? dumb day.
trevor have grown DAMN TALL lah.
ALMOST same height as me liao. how shocking can that be man.
to be continued later.

No comments: