Sunday, January 28, 2007

got this from cecilia (:

INSTRUCTIONS: Write 20 statements intended to 20 different people, good/bad things you've always wanted to tell them. never tell which one is to whom.

1. i guess we're drifting apart, and i guess we dont really give a damn to it.

2. thanks for being always there for me, and making me laugh like mad everytime.

3. i think youre either dumb or blind, you never even wana cherish wads before you.

4. you'll always be forever in my life (:

5. although its been so long, if i could choose, i will want you, again.

6. i wonder why you didnt use the present i gave you.

7. i dont know why but you attracted me since the day i saw you.

8. thanks for making me feel comfortable in your presence.

9. the quarrel we had drifted us, but dont give me that cold attitude can ?! =\

10. you rock my life, always.

another 10 i lazy to think liao. hahaha.
actually i realise just 10 sentences tells alot abt my life right now. 0_o

No comments: