Sunday, January 21, 2007

went to meet ruby and jiani at boonkeng mrt.
den we went to marina to celebrate aaron's birthday.
actually i dunno him one loh.
ruby la, ask me go for nothing. -.-
den we went to arcade hanged around, and i saw royston and all the ppl there.
in the end i didnt went to watch the movie with them.
they wanted to watch ghost tunnel -.-
and i hate ghost movies loh.
so save money, dont watch. so i went off.
den wanted to eat first before going home mah.
so went to find the cat high ppl.
was quite fun being with them la actually. after sucha long time.
but its like alot of guys down there 0_o
and i realise im not really a very quiet type of person. xD
fyre and wuhong damn crappy lah.
and there are some ppl i didnt know.
i didnt manage to notice derek and liyuan. lol.
was quite amusing being with them lah.
haha, but the three people wasted my 15 mins -.-
saw qingyang on the way back home. =\
but too bad eugene royston they all didnt eat with me.
they all la, eat wad carl's jr.
so dead exp can. and i dunno why royston got so angry out of a sudden.
but all in all, the day was great lah. :D
and one thing that left me the most impression.

fyre : *points finger at me.*
me : DONT point at me.
fyre + eugene + wuhong : *points their fingers at me.*
me : ~!@#$%^

No comments: