Saturday, January 13, 2007

boring day.
but better than being unlucky 0_o
and you know what.
i dun understand wads the problem between they two one leh.
well i mean i know the whole thing,
and got my own views on it also lah.
but this time their fight really very serious loh.
if this goes on, i assure myself we're not gonna reunite anymore.
yeah. and i dun think its worth to like break this friendship.
afterall we've been together for 2 whole years ?
and im the worst one lah. if talk to one cannot talk to another one. -.-
this is what i call really stuck man.
see how loh as time goes by.

after school went to celebrate minyi's birthday.
still okay lah. not that bad lo. lols.
mandy's dad called ruby anyway.
and asked where is she. =so scary lah, thought hes gonna scold her or us .
and looks like whole class only me and ruby's legs pain until lidat.
lol, walk and stand also pain.
and conclusion was cos we too long nvr exercise. lol.
so pathetic lah. 2 and a half months i guess ? think so.

and im trying to tell ruby not to make me laugh.
cos whenever i laugh my stomach muscle aches.

mom : aiyoh you see that girl chasing after the guy, crazy or not ? (watching television)
me : aiyah nowadays where still got guys chase girls one, is the other way round loh.
mom : you izzit. you go chase lor -.-
me : nah siao. watse my time =x
mom : you think ppl will want you meh ?
me : zzz .

No comments: