Thursday, January 25, 2007

yeah ! francis nvr come.
hahahaha.
had one day of good pe.
but not really though. was pretty tough wif tat guy =\
wadever lah.
and i am so damn shock that kodi gave me a pass for my compo.
just a PASS leh.
mygod. shes the first one who gave me such low marks.
and i feel so disappointed. lols.

was feeling very tired lah, and having a headache also.
i was laughing all th way during science.
hahaha my changwei damn funny lah.
and bcos of me the ppl around me also started laughing.
HAHAHA. :D

and tony's on the chinese newspaper !
wooohooo :D
so long nvr see him liao ! i miss him alot !!!!
hahaa.

after school went for infocomm.
so far havent pon yet :D
but me and ruby are considering on valentine's day. =x
damn shit one lor, watsed our time to play her dumb game,
and we were so serious, running around the school to collect stuffs -.-
den in the end go back to the room everyone go back liao.
wth.

and im intending to tell ms nai i dunno how to do maths.
lol. cos i really dunno how to do lah.
and im dead tired. no energy to do anything.
alot of tests are coming up next week.
hais. long time never see fails liao.


me : why you put your flowers on my computer table ?!?!
mum : hahaha.
me : haiyoh dun put there la, its only meant for my com.
mum : its nice wad.
me : no. i dun care lah, put anywhere except there and my room.
mum : put there nice mah, flowers can bring you "tao hua yun", den alot of guys will jio you leh!
me : ......... no thanks. put it infront of you then.

No comments: