Sunday, January 28, 2007

i chionged all my homework in the morning.
ha, but actually is i woke up damn late lah =x
my mom bought chicken rice home for lunch.
told her i want more rice and less chicken,
in the end she give me all rice, only one piece of small chicken -.-
but cant blame her la,
cos shes a bit sick and all, so mind not very clear also. lol.
then she went to church.
actually intended to go out with ruby one,
but in the end changed plan.
she came to my house instead, and she buy food here and eat.
lol, we watched shao nian te gong dui ! :D :D :D
hosted by 5566 de.
actually ruby said its meant to be a surprise for me,
cos i dun have cable tv, so i cant get to see my xie zhi.
but i went to look at the newspaper and found out.
haha, so we watched together, while she eats and i eat my chips.
damn funny lah, i kept laughing through the whole thing.
i miss xie zhi so much laah. but the show is like 2002 one ?
lol, they all so young, but now looked really matured, although old liao la.
but still, tony rocks ! :D

and i ate a large whipped potato for dinner.
that was so unbelievable man.

No comments: