Wednesday, January 03, 2007

oh my god.
tmr going back to school already !
its like so damn fast ? urgh.
but honestly, it seems more like 1 year i havent been to school. lols.
this two and a half months past quite slowly i'd say,
reason cos i havent been going out much these time. 0_o
but well, same old thing, my homework- undone.
ruby called and asked how to do the social studies.
lol for once i was stunned cos she actually wanted to do it.
i was like, whoa, hardworking ! hahah.
i went down to buy some stationaries and batteries for my clock, and peanut butter.
so now every morning i gotta eat peanut butter with bread.
d-a-i-l-y. oh man, *faints*.
oh, and i forgot to buy hairclips. lol.
whatever la, first day surely give chance, if ever i got caught or something.
suddenly will be seeing my friends all again in school,
feeling quite excited actually. but still, i dun give a damn, just bcos its the first day of school. -.-
im so gonna dread the introduction, well cos i'll like have to say two names, wth.
and i totally have no idea on what to bring tmr.
so im intending to bring the homeworks, and 3 small ex bks and 3 big ones.
lol. but all in all, my bag is quite heavy. dunno why also. zzz.
so many questions to ask in my heart.
what is my register number gonna be ?
who will be my teachers ?
who will i be sitting with ?
where will i be sitting at ?
and i pray over a thousand stars, PLEASE dont ever let me kana monitress anymore.
no no and a no.
cos ive been that for like 4 years ? what the hell. its a no way man.
whatever it is, good luck tmr everyone ! :)

No comments: