Tuesday, March 13, 2007

actually intended to go out today one.
but no mood go out, so in the end my parents stayed at home also.
was doing homework today, but didnt do much.
cos i was like xin bu zai yan lah, then felt so pathetic,
only did a little after so many hours. lol =\
and seems like my mom's serious about getting me to go for tuition for my maths. zzz.
oh well. the last time i went tuition was like 3 years ago when i was having my psle year.
my mom lost my ____, and its like. wth.
and she dun feel bad, next time when her things get lost den she know -.-
today morning my dad was like,
" i thought your com spoil? why still using?"
" dunno. "
" your exam over alr huh. why nvr go study "
" over liao. now is holidays. i nvr go school wad."
" ...... then stop turning the volume so loud !"
hes good at changing topics. lol.

i miss malaysia ): feel like going back so much lah.
at least theres no sadness there.

my mood got better now, at least, a little.
i think ive achieved a little of so called being 'stronger inside'.
maybe la huh.
its okay if you dun really care,
cause i only hope that you wont feel awkward over it,
and forget about it loh.

No comments: