Sunday, March 11, 2007

i was bored to death this morning till afternoon.
damn sian loh.
my com is getting more and more spoil lah,
make me feel so depressed. hope i can faster go get repaired.
lost everything also worth it. (songs exception) lol.
den was feeling a bit emo also.
so i was finding things to do, then asked ruby whether shes free or not.
in the end i went to meet at 4, den we went to plaza.
actually the main point of asking her out is just to go arcade vent abit lah.
so we spend most of out time there lahs.
lol. and we happened to be wearing white shirts together. haa.
yeah. den went to buy my dinner.
i saw snoopy's vcd there leh ! LOL.
so surprised lah. hahaha.
yeah. at least going out a while can let me get some fresh air. =\
and went to my house's nearby playground to slack a while,
since theres no vacant void decks available.
so actually my mood was back after going out. haha.


some surprises are really surprising.
but some questions really cant be answered.
i will answer and tell. someday.

No comments: