Saturday, March 03, 2007

celestine sat behind me, and ruby was right beside me.
LOL. during exam cannot turn right, if not sure will laugh one. haa.
so different loh, every year sure will sit first row last one,
this year second row last second 0_o
but wadever la. the main problem is sitting behind i cant really see much words.
LOL, gotta bring my specs next week.
today two papers quite okay loh.
just tat chinese the zao ju freak me out la.
lol didnt learn the meaning so anyhow liao. idiotic.
oh. i must buy some pen refills and long ruler and eraser.
if not im gonna die terribly next week.

but the worst thing that can ever happen to was,
i think my com can get repaired on monday or later.
sian lor! hope my com can last till monday.
cos seriously i dun wan it to like break down halfway,
if not my mood will be so down until cannot study. lol
been raining these days. so cold lor. zzz.
and i realised ive been eating quite alot of ice creams.
damn, gotta stop. if not my weight will go up 0.o

ive gotta get into the mood of studying this week.
mug mug mug !



i know, someday i will tell you.

No comments: