Wednesday, March 21, 2007

happy birthday junlong (:
hey friend. you're sixteen now.
stay happy and dont be so emo anymore yeah.

glad that i didnt put on weight. lol.
but its idiotic that i grew shorter by one cm -.-
must be damn wrong lah.
not only me, others also. francis must be so blind man.
i got kinda fed up of the protons electrons thingy.
holy crap. so confusing =\
and that stupid kodi cheat us one.
say what hand in storyline will return us english papers.
go die lah. in the end she dunno disappear until where.
alright maybe tmr will get back.
i scored a combined score of 65 for geog and ss.
not that good, but okay lah, still can accept.
and my mom's seriously making me go for tuition for amaths.
on every thursday. and will start on like the day after tmr.
ohhh my god. oh amaths, im becoming friends with you x.x
but still got to go. i have to be a lil more hardworking now. xD
ha, suprising eh? no choice lah.
and today's the last day of my slacking day.
cos tmr onwards homework will start coming.



you make me smile in every little way.
even with the slightest words, even with just a picture.
you're like my sunshine ya know.