Sunday, March 04, 2007

i woke up damn late, cos i dreamt of many things last night.
lol, was quite scary, but later on was quite sweet. haa ?
yeah, and i spent my day studying.
oh, how guai huh. hahahaa.
although i took damn long to digest la,
cos i dun have the mood to like study 100% attentively to my book.
my mom said i study like enjoying life lidat,
a while cut nail, a while comb hair, a while eat ice cream while reading the book.
LOL, my own style of studying. =x
then i went to bugis to buy my j-star magazine.
quite stupid loh, went all the way to there just to buy a book -.-
cos i scared no more by next week. so no choice.
then i went to buy my stationaries. made me end up so broke. sian.
in the end gotta eat maggie noodles for dinner.
wads more it kinda suck. zzz.
well nevermind. i have to mug today and tmr.
cos i got a feeling monday i wont have enough time to study.
tmr wont be going church, cos my mom asked me not to.
and shes like having steamboat tmr 0.o
last day of chinese new year she cook steamboat.
lol so funny la. but suits her lo.
bear for another 5 days and it'll be holidays! :D

No comments: