Monday, March 26, 2007

ohhh my god.
im leading worship on 22nd April.
YEAH ? and im not kidding.
boo. someone shoot me. x.x
imagine me leading singing in my cell group in church?
lol what a joke man.
but luckily everyone also must do it laa.
so not much of a problem, since im not the first one :D
yeap. then service. so and so.
then at dohby ghaut mrt there was this guy who thought i am jennifer.
-.- like wth. since when did i change my name.
and for god's sake i dun even know him.
den he asked how old am i and then said " ohhh. have a nice day then."
dots. whatever. nowadays people are like going out of their minds.
then saw rowell at serangoon mrt.
at first i didnt see her lah, den she suddenly waved at me,
i thought it was some kinda crazy people.
but ha, she stood in front of me so i knew it was her. lol.
she was with her friend, and i thought it was her boyfriend,
cos i saw too many young couples at the mrt. hahaa. =x
theres this message i received from my dear friend.
and its really crappy.
" last night i dream about U. this morning i keep thinking about U. my mind is full of U. i think i miss U. tommorow i will try to think about V,W,X,Y,Z..."
and i cant believe i actually smiled at such a dumb joke.

No comments: