Sunday, March 25, 2007

today was a very busy day.
spent most of my time on my com,
cos it just got reformatted :D
yeah, didnt lose my songs though, ha. cos its in my D drive.
yeap. so and so.
but my monitor stuffs looked damn small lah. 0_O
whatever.
went to have lunch with mom and cousin at marina.
we had changing appetite. (:
the drink was like so big and large sia.
but it was really cool and the ice cream rocks man. haha.
had pasta,pork rib and onion rings.
we shared lah, then in the end all of us damn full.
and i went home after that, while my mom goes to church and my cousin go meet her friend.
there was this 7-eleven i saw that sells clothes. LOL.
cos me and my mom were on the bus, then we somehow saw it,
den my mom ask "7-eleven got sell clothes one meh?"
lol then i said that one special laas.
on the way back home i thought of lots of things.
sometimes i just cannot be alone outside one. sure go emo. lol.
maybe i shouldnt anymore. i dont know. i miss you.
so much have changed, down memory lane.

things to be done by tmr :
- english homework.
- maths tuition hw.
- infocomm research.
- social studies homework.

No comments: