Wednesday, March 07, 2007

my day's bad.
and tmr's gonna be worse. =\
i basically anyhow did the physics paper lah,
cos i really cant understand what the heck is it. lol.
and, maths paper i can prepare to fail also.
like wtf. that one question i really dunno how to do the formula mah,
so no choice use completing square one.
den ms nai go announce whole class,
" i told you so many times to avoid using that formula, and yet one very brave soul go do that. its not that i want to say if you got it right. you got the whole bloody question wrong."
walao. but she nvr say my name lah.
so sad leh. i didnt do it on purpose one laaaa !!!!
haiyerr. spoilt my mood alr, tmr amaths paper can fail la. wth.
yeah. and i saw half of my chinese marks, cos he havent mark finish.
36/60. how on earth am i gonna get A huh. pathetic.
need like 14 to pass, 34 to get A. ha, might as well go bang wall. lols.
yeah. and seriously im not in the mood to study maths. =\
i'll be prepared to flunk it. sighhh.
half screwed today, will be totally screwed tmr.
3 more papers to go. man, this is like hell.
who says sec 3 dont suck ? bullshit 0.o

good luck to me tmr.
oh God, if you're good, help me pass my math papers.
pleaseeeeee.

No comments: