Tuesday, March 20, 2007

aww. today's not a good day.
i think ms tan's gonna teach us very soon,
dunno where will ms nai go liao.
so disappointed lah. i flunk my bio paper by two marks :(
didnt expected sia. like wth.
but nvm lah, since its combined with chem, so i still passed.
was feeling damn tired today laa.
assembly time i could just possibly fall asleep loh!
ms ming was talking about human brains,
then used computers as an example to apply.
like how sad lah, cos reminds me of my com.
still havent got repaired yet. didnt have the time to do so. sigh.
and i flunked my amaths beautifully. :(
luckily i passed my emaths ar, if not i'll feel so down.
but just passed only lah. lol.
shall make a list of my results when all papers are returned.
still left with geog and ss, and english. 0_o
my sec 3 results suck la. no wonder teachers say results will drop this year.
so my day's like so tired and moody.
and ive got a stupid leadership training camp next friday and saturday.
dumb shit. that ms tong lah. ask me be wad cca president.
zzz. waste my time leh. dun feel like going lor, but gotta pay 100bucks.
damn it lah. then like eunice also go with me la, but still feel very sian.
first day of term two already so many dumb stuffs.
and good heavens that my mom did not went red.
she just signed my science papers, and i told her my maths results also.
she looked kind of neutral, so i guess its alright.
hopefully the rest of the papers can at least get B lah, den no worries that she'll get mad at me liao.
and today last episode of hana kimi ! lol no shows to catch anymore. haa.

No comments: