Monday, March 12, 2007

my 100th post today. lol.
i didnt go to church for some reasons lah. =\
so in the end later went out with my mom.
we went to suntec, cos she and my dad wanna go korea,
den wana go there and book the tickets.
its damn tiring cos, my mom asked alot of questions,
and she went to all the different kinds of tours there -.-
got IT fair there lor, but didnt go.
i still want to buy my keyboard and mouse one leh.
den went to eat pastamania with her.
and she looked so interested in carl's jr. hahaha?
alright wadever. then its like we went almost to the whole suntec,
and eventually she go baq to the first place that we went to book. -_-
they go loh, so bad. left me here alone. not the first time lah anyway.
still rmbed ruby came my house to stay over. LOL.
den went to marina, den went to bugis.
ha. its weird cos im going shopping with my mom for some reasons. 0_o
den junlong called and asked whr's the nlb.
den i told him, and then the next moment i saw him with his god-sis.
hes opposite me lah ,across the road and we're walking in opposite direction also.
but he didnt see me. wahahahas.
den went to buy bag. and the guy there talked alot with me lah.
and my mom got so fed up tat she went to the toilet. lol.
cos i couldnt decide mah, den he was telling me all sorts of things,
den i was asking him alot of things also. and most funny thing was,
he was trying to joke wif my mom but my mom didnt laugh.
LOL. so coldddddd =x
den ltr went to chop for clothes. didnt buy lah, cos quite expensive,plus dun have my desired colour also.
so went home loh. and went to meet mandy at the interchange to pass her ring git money in exchange of sing dollars.
bon voyage girl ! :D
aww. i still havent got my com repaired yet. zzz!

No comments: