Saturday, March 24, 2007

today chem lesson soon ling got scolded cos of me. LOL.
so sorry leh. cos mdm faridah scold ppl tat time very funny mah.
den ruby and me were laughing.
den weiqin and soon ling were sitting behind me.
then they see me laugh they also laugh.
den faridah went "wads so funny soon ling ? am i that funny?!"
HAHAHA then i laughed even harder.
damn funny laas. my laughter can actually spread. ha not bad sia.
chinese lesson everyone come ask me how to write the compo -.-
cos im the only one who handed in. lol guai hurr. xD
then they supposed to stay baq after school to finish.
but i guess he didnt know what time school ends lah.
so around after 15 mins of school dismissal, i walk pass the staff's room den see him coming out.
"EH! quan bu dou pao le ar !"
"haha ya. xian zai dou xia ke hen jiu le la."
"na mei yi ge dou pao la ?!"
"shi lor. dou pao diao liao."
"....." *walks back into staff room. LOL hes funny somehow.
after school no time practice so went out :D
we went to j8, then went to eat kfc.
theres this grp of malay+chinese ppl who asked us to lend them out poker.
then later theres this uncle who gave us three whipped potato.
he said is new flavour. 0_O ??? whatever.
ruby made me and mandy laughed till siao lah,
just bcos of a story she invented of me and _____, mandy and _____.
den we go add ruby and _____ in also.
pastor, marriage and proposal. LOL! okay we're lame. but come on, its entertainment.
hahaa. tmr meeting cousin and mom for lunch.
actually dont feel like going cos i need time to like do hw and all,
but since shes treating den go loh, after tat my mom also going church,
while i go home after that, supposedly. =\

No comments: