Monday, April 30, 2007

1. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. and they've gotta be true.
2. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
4. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!
( got this from cecilia! )

1. i drink soya bean drink almost everyday.
2. i broke the store room's door knob when i was 6 and said the first sincere sorry.
3. i have a collection of small waltz disney softtoys collected from young.
4. i got 4 posters pasted on my walls in my room.
5. i threw popcorns at people when im in the cinema last month.
6. i always hang out with guys when im primary 1 and 2.
7. i dont like and never eat fish. (fillet exception)
8. Mr Lim's birthday is the same month as me!
9. there is a cactus in my room table to prick ppl in case they touch my things.
10. i hug a pluto softtoy every night when i sleep.
11. i never quarrel with my dad before, not even once.
12. i am usually talking to guys on msn.
13. when im feeling down i go to places that i love with mp3 in my ears nonstop.
14. people nearly choked of fishballs when i said a joke.
15. i throw books around when im stressed.

hahahaha. how funny !

No comments: