Wednesday, April 18, 2007

its weird why a vice principle will want to sit infront of the class,
instead of sitting behind to observe us, like what other teachers do.
trying to be special ?
then if ever the principle comes in, she'll sit in the middle of the class alr -.-
im still the same height ok. but i gained weight. zzz.
during chem everyone was making a big fuss,
cos of the chemical formula.
okay seriously i think it kinda suck lah. lol
but i still manage to understand la, not very bad.
walao chinese teacher nvr give the stupid chinese test,
wasted my time yesterday sia. like wth.
but instead he gave a surprise spelling. !@#$%^
and he says spelling no need to be told one. lol what logic.
alright. so theres gonna be bio test tmr.
surprisingly i stayed in my room for 2 hrs studying bio,
haaaa. and my mom still nag at me. wth, just be quiet and im happy.
and theres napfa 2.4. argh im so gonna dread it.
tmr will be a day you'll see me half dying after 2 rounds in punggol park.
martin asked me to join wilson's fan club. LOL.
shall see first lah. i support him, but im not really into fan thingy.
and tmr's the voting for president of sch's council.
i dunno who to vote lah, maybe not voting i think.
after school niko joined me and ruby to mac.
okay lah, its good she nvr went hypo active. lol.
and she sent me home wor. how nice can. hahahaha.
okay, so and so. im damn tired today.


i dun wana be bothered anymore. yeah really.

No comments: