Monday, April 16, 2007

had a fight with mom. yeah, voice fight you can call it.
dont provoke me. never.
maybe i bottled up too much of my emotions inside,
until i vent it up when i cant take it anymore.
so sorry mom for screaming at you, but you really make me angry what.
but i lost anyway, cos i stop the fight by being quiet. lol.
okay whatever.
i finished all the homework! :D so glad.
haaa, but i dunno how to do amaths exercise 4.5 lahs.

well...time flies. 18 days to mid year.
time to concentrate and work hard.
i promise myself im not gonna be affected by anything until midyear is over.
and i never break my promises.


maybe things will happen as it is when time goes by.
let it go, let it go.
maybe its soon gonna be the time to move on.
perhaps, you'll be the last thing that i tried to hold on ;

No comments: