Monday, April 09, 2007

happy easter day! lol.
no church today.
mom gave me drink some kinda tonic stuffs. x_x
she says if its okay for me she'll buy that for me during midyear.
and that thing is to help have more energy. im lacking that anw -.-
uhh okay whatever. but seriously its not nice at all man.
i went to sleep after my lunch.
i wonder what effect has that thing got,
cos i drank that after my lunch, and instead i went to sleep 0_o
well, i was doing the maths revision thingy for the whole damn day.
got three qns dunno how to do. gonna ask ppl tmr.
hopefully i'll pass my amaths test on tues lah. xD
since eunice said zen v always hang,
maybe i'll save for zen neeon 2.
lol both are same price lah, see how lor.
either zen v or neeon2.
sigh. so many things to buy. i guess it'll take a long time.
if only money drops from above. =\

and i realised this year passed very fast.

No comments: