Sunday, April 29, 2007

went to zhonghua sec for some dumb stuffs.
like wth. the school's so big man.
but not bad lah, the scenery's nice. ha.
and i feel bad rejecting jerome from being my di.
lol sorry lah, im not into these kinda thing.
maybe you can be my goody pal ? LOL.
alright so i went home, like around 3 plus liao.
ruby and friends wanted me to go j8 library,
shun bian go see wilson in campus or sth.
actually wanted to go one, but no time, so didnt go in the end.
and so was suppose to study at home but no mood to, so forget it.

i dont know why. i suddenly feel emo.
after what you said, after what i know,
my whole self became so... i dont know.
ive no comments, yet i feel down inside.
i know how i feel inside, but i dont understand why.
its been long ever since i feel down. argh damn it.
it cant be that. no way. cos it isnt.
thanks eric for talking to me, although theres no answer to it.
and im very honoured to be the first one you cant answer.

No comments: