Monday, April 02, 2007

happy April fool's day! (:
ruby's the first one to wish me.
cos she say its my day. LOL.
okay whatever.
happy birthday queenie! (:
in order not to pangseh huijun i went for cell today.
damn tired can. i havent had enough sleep.
so in the end i didnt go for service.
so i went to buy my cousin's birthday card.
damn it precious moments things damn expensive can.
and i stood there for like 30 mins just to pick a sweeet card.
LOL like wth. no one to ask also. im still indecisive anyway. sheesh.
so now im trying to get a stamp for oversea one.
yeaa and my mom's gonna help me. cool.
so went to sleep, then my mom kept waking me up ask me do hw.
i dragged the time for like 2 hours, den i finally woke up.
ha. okay whatever.
april's resolutions:
` shall not pon cca
` shall lose weight and make sure i dont exceed 160cm
` start studying cos mid year starts in early may
` avoid being stressed :)
` must know how to differentiate whos ms komati and ms david
` get my bedsheet changed! my current one sucks
` not to be late for church and cell
` save money for memory stick
` stop thinking so much about you
` try not to be emo!

happy April everyone!
i was fooled by clarence and wayne! SO DUMB lah. lol.