Sunday, April 08, 2007

no need to say sorry lah eunice.
lol although it really made me so shocked and all,
but i didnt cry mah. lol so its okay lah. relax (:
went out with my mom today.
we went to toa payoh cos she wanted to eat the thing.
then in the end they nvr open the stall. lol.
den we were quarreling over wad to eat.
cos i insisted on eating pizza you see.
so in the end she no choice but to follow me la.
ha. ate pastamania. den when the pizza came,
its burnt at the sides -.-
so my mom go complain. LOL.
den they say they will give us another one.
which made us waited for another 10 mins. =\
okay then we went to somerset.
cos my mom asked wana go orchard, somerset or dohby ghaut.
den i dunno where to go, and since somerset sounds nicer i chose there.
lol nothing much also lah, intended to go shopping but didnt buy anything.
den she went to church and i went home.
wanted to ask some people out, but in the end changed my mind.
so on the way i went to ps walk around den go home.
at the b2 mrt escalator i saw jerome!
i was going down, he was going up.
den i saw him, i looked at him. den he looked at me.
den we were like staring at each other while he goes up and i go down.
LOL so dumb lah. we're like smiling instead of saying hi.
haaa. i just saw him on thursday, and now i see him again.
what a small world. lol.
yeap. and rainy days are so.... make ppl feel so emo.
dont you think so ? ha.
i havent finish any of my homeworks! man im dead.
anyway i feel like buying creative zen v.
but the price is killing me.

No comments: