Monday, April 23, 2007

okay. i think my voice suck. lol.
so there was cell and everything as usual.
so me phyllis huijun and anthea were buying curry puffs from cheers,
since its $4.70 for 4. LOL. okay whatever.
service was funny and all. have faith! yes thats the summary.
so went home together with huijun.
yes. so i was struggling with the damn chem workbook,
but in the end not gonna do it anymore. lol.
so went to revise for bio. i actually went to revise alright!
haaaa, but never complete revising it lah.
but anyway, good luck to me for the test tmr! im not gonna fail(:
and wayne has became so intellectual.
lol one sentence he said that made me appreciated his words.
ha, very pro meh. being anonymous is no big deal either =P
aiyah but hes living his life in blissfulness lah, so who cares. lol.
my master is proud to have a disciple like me ! xD hahaha thats damn great.
okay he must top one of his subjects.
cos he promised he will treat me to kfc+mac+mosburger if he ever does.
YES! please top man. lol i'll pray hard for that to happen :D
and im gonna buy the latest dark choco m&m's .
im a lover of it. so im never gonna miss it. (:

No comments: