Tuesday, April 17, 2007

the best way to commit suicide is to eat fishballs! xD
lol. cos during bio she said if food got choke in the windpipe,
you can die within one minute. hahaha! okay crap.
den after school went to bugis with my two friends.
yeap, nothing much lah, just had some crappy stuffs and went home.
was studying for chinese test tmr but found out he nvr give chpt 7.
SEVEN leh wth. hope he postpone it or sth. hurhur.
and jul said looks like im the only one who studied it.
lol not really studied, but at least get a feeling that i know sth lah,
cos i dun wan to feel so rotten when doing it.
jerome scored damn well for his test, and he thank me for it!
hahaha :D okay i should be honoured. VERY.
cat high won peicai in the semi-finals softball! blahh.
hausan said its a long-term enemy. lol. hes another joker lah. always say lame things.
i told my dad to buy a green pen for me.
and he came back with a pen, stated "black-green pen".
and it doesnt look like green to me, neither is it black to me -.-
he bought a green pen that is not green. alright nothing to say. lol.
eugene asked me sucha a good question that i dont know how to answer.
so like, wow. actually theres a reason for it, but yet not totally. uh, contradicted. whatever.
and i actually forgot what is sublimes. HAHAHA.
but i'll forever rmb it now. cos fick had became a part of my science study. hahahaha.
theory : bcos fick is cold, so i'll burn him, and he will be sublimed.
LOL from solid into gas ? HAHAHA thats so cool can.
and i promise IF I EVER ace my chem paper im gonna treat him. yesyes.
and whenever i do practical on it or see that on my papers,
i'll think of fick! ha yes. it'd be sucha unforgettable moment if i ever get ace. lol xD
its nice talking to him. he can make me laugh man.
i dont know how but, he seems to be nicer anyway. hes a nice devil. lol.
okay and theres a ben and jerry's free cone day tmr.
although i would love it, but i dun think i'll go ard sg just to get one after sch -_-

No comments: