Tuesday, April 03, 2007

today passed damn fast lah.
bio damn funny, cos everyone was thinking of wad to eat after school instead of listening in class.
lol had a hard time thinking of where to go and all.
den in the end also lidat la. went to j8.
nothing much lah. ate and went back.
lol i saw westlife's single album!
wondering if i should buy. haas.
aww. and precious moments pillow is so sweeeeet.
i think i suddenly had alot of things to buy. lol shopping craze 0_o
cos its been long ever since i went out shopping or walk around.
especially orchard! man, i really miss going out.
i wanna go catch a movie too. anyone interested? lol blah.
and cos of tat stupid melvin's fone, he asked me to repay him by doing maths.
and i dunno how the hell to do la, for crying out loud 0.o
so since his fone is confiscated i cant call him, den his hse fone not in use -.-
so i think tmr hes gonna die, bcos of me again.
i think im so bad lah. but i really dunno how to do mah. lol.
and im so freaking confused over whether to go Australia fieldtrip or not.
my mom and dad want me to go, ruby dun wan me to go.
den if i go, ruby will be like forced by me.
den if i dun go, my whole family(including msia's family) will say me stupid lah.
cos they want me to go for this kinda rare opportunity. =\
i wana go, but then 7 days, like damn long, somemore i still going back msia also.
but if i dun go like abit wasted also. but if i really go i'll like cant really bear to leave.
sian lah. helppppppp!
i realised usually the start of the month nothing ever goes well.

No comments: