Wednesday, June 13, 2007

awww thats saddening.
wilson's out of campus last night.
cheer up friend, its not the end of the world :D

yeah and ruby bcos of that sent me so many smses last night,
and called me in the middle of the night(but cant call through),
and left me an offline message, and sent me a comment on friendster.
i received it today morning all at one go, whoa and im so shocked. lol.
but still, oh well... life still goes on.

5 things im gonna do today:
- get a dumb haircut
- repair my jigsaw
- do homework
- read a book
- sweep my room 0_o

4 things im not gonna do today:
- sleep in the afternoon
- amaths and chem homework
- be online for more than 4 hours
- slack in front of my study table

3 things i wished i could do today:
- buy my sony
- sleep
- to know how to do my amaths hw. zzz

2 things i can never do today:
- escape from my haircut
- stop the sky from raining

1 thing i havent do today:
- i havent die yet.

No comments: