Tuesday, June 19, 2007

im almost like a wood today.
ha, the whole day im in my room,
from like 11am to 7pm. 0_o
my mom said she nvr see me so serious before.
hahaha, but well, i wasnt doing any homework today xD
i was doing something else. important.
i thought i couldnt finish, but i did though.
haha, kinda satisfied with myself lah :)
then end up feeling aching all over.
sit there for so many hours doing what im doing,
oh man, yeah. but still, im kinda glad. haha.

my mom thought my dad lost his passport,
cos she couldnt find his when she was cleaning up the room.
den everyone was busy searching,
only my dad still sitting down there so calm. hahaha.
but it was found in the end, lol mom got agitated for nothing man.

during the late afternoon some tv guy came to my house,
cos my dad didnt know how to operate the new tv with the dvd.
and so, he was trying to speak chinese to tat guy.
den i supposed tat guy had difficulty understanding lah,
so my mom told him to speak cantonese.
and tat tv guy said he knows how to listen but dunno how to speak.
so very well, my dad spoke in cantonese, and he replied in chinese.
haha the communication between them is super amusing lor.

one more week to school reopen. sigh.
how i wish time can pass slower now.

No comments: