Friday, June 22, 2007

my head hurts today. ='(
yeah, for like the whole day until afternoon. zzz.
was doing the stupid english vocab thing for the whole day.
powerpoint seriously waste my time man.
hais. doing her work can die lor.
so if happened that i did it wrongly,
me and cass are gonna be dead under her. ohh well.
but honestly, san diego is a very nice place (:
den went for tuition. and its super malu can.
he asked me to teach the rest how to do synthetic method.
yea and i said something very dumb. 6 + 0 = 0.
hahaha but whatever. at least i can make people laugh.
not at me, but at what i say. lol.
i want a new pillow for me to hug. lol or maybe just anything.
cos i never used my bolster. its too big.
my current blue pillow needs to be replaced liao.
yeap. and the one thing that got stuck in my mind was:
" drink more water, its good for you."

hahaha. eric says guys are indirect.
how true is it ? Hmm.


i got a feeling, maybe more things are yet to happen.
so what's next ?

No comments: