Saturday, June 30, 2007

happy birthday shilin (:
lets change into anti emo-partners someday.
stay happy and best wishes girl! haha.

mdm goh is not in school today!
wahahahs, yes and mr lim took over :D
gosh i miss his lessons man.
although i was feeling very tired and almost fell asleep lah,
but still, i got keep myself awake.
i donated $1.70 today for the youth appeal.
hahah i know its very little lah, but i poured out all my coins already,
dun wana use my notes xD
chinese was absolute craziness.
he made us write a stupid compo, which is like 3 pages long 0.o
my hands were breaking lor, and im the second in class to finish.
hahaha not bad la, first was hau san.

den youth day celebration in the hall.
ms mok was talking about cyber bullying and stuffs.
den had the celebration thing.
its boring lah as usual, i only enjoyed the last item.
DID YOU SEE MR LIM THERE DANCING? hahaha :D
ms ming was funny too.
den had time practice in the project work room.

so glad la, theres no school until tuesday.
wahahaha, and my mood's super good now. Gees.

7 things that made me happy:
1. cos its seven days
2. cos today is last day of school of the week
3. mr lim taught us for physics
4. no maths homework
5. mr lim performed during youth day celebration
6. yingen sent me something very sweet
7. i finally changed blogskin

yay 7 rocks. :D

No comments: