Friday, June 08, 2007

i did homework for the whole day!
lol. but seriously, i nearly died looking at the amaths questions.
cos i dunno how to do any of them. aw how sad.
so i went to read ms kodi book,
and i read it for the sake of reading. in case she wants some book review or sth.
den i went to do my emaths homework.
i finished it lor :D so glad, my mom said it was very abnormal of me today.
cos i was stucked in my room for the whole afternoon. lol.
and i didnt sleep today either (:
yes and i went for tuition. so today was totally maths +.+
but anyway, teacher was very proud of me, cos he say he saw my effort.
lol first time leh. i think cos i was in a happy mood lah,
not like every other weeks im never happy going tuition.
hahaha how amazing huh.
yeah and my living room's got a new tv !
its super cool lor, lcd 27 inch plasma tv leh.
i didnt know my dad's so cool. hahas.
tmr going out with mom. she promised to anyway.
and its a great chance to get her to buy me stuffs also. LOL.
although the possibility only got 10% =\
but im most probably gonna buy a new mp3.
still deciding which one to buy, until i got a lil headache. zzz.
whatever la, shall see tmr. if i didnt buy any means i dunno which to buy.
well, i think i should get a really great future husband next time to make sure i wont have trouble deciding on things.
ha-ha-ha.

No comments: