Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh my God. this is so sudden.
my mom says im gonna go for haircut tmr.
what the heck man. tmr. yeah tmr. TMR.
so sudden lor. why didnt she tell me earlier,
so that i can get prepared mah.
cos everytime after my getting my hair cut i'll freaked out. totally.
oh man, i thought im gonna get it done ten days before school reopens.

anyway, im currently not using my own phone number,
so uh, sorry people if i nvr reply your msg or you couldnt get to call me.
it'll be only for the most two days, lol. xD
charlene and friends asked me out tmr, but im sorry i cant.
my lao ma dun allow, cos i went out during the weekends alr.
so... next time lah huh :)
so there was church today. i was late though, but not the latest. hehs.
so whole morning ive been basically listening to "love" 0_o
all sorts of them. i mean, why and how and what and all lah. yeah.
walking three rounds in the coffee shop to buy something is super amusing lah,
i didnt realised how dumb it was when i thought of how people will think im crazy. lol.
i think Whatever and Anything are very lame things,
but at least it helps people like me so that i wun need to think of wad to drink.
hah, i bet the person who invented it must be a libra whos indecisive :D
oh well. amk hub is quite cool lah(no wonder my mom likes it).
thanks mickey for the card trick, i didnt noe it was that easy. lol.
and thanks again for helping me to borrow two books :D
although i seriously think it'd take ages for me to finish reading it,
cos i never liked chinese books anyway. but still thanks a whole lot!
yay and i got the last revenge of your hair! wahahahas xP
and i cant believe i actually listened to someone.
its kinda abnormal man, usually people got freaked out bcos of my stubbornness.
lol how special hor (: i think i'll only give in to my boyfriend lor.
well, if ever i have one. ha-ha-ha.

moron looked so dead recently.
cheer up a lil friend, and dun live in the dark past anymore.
things will come to an end eventually.
dun worry, cos tmr will always be a better day :D

ha. yeap. so, its gonna be weekdays again.
time to rot at home and do homework again. what pathetic days huh.

No comments: