Tuesday, June 05, 2007

so theres maths remedial for pathetic three hours.
seriously i dunno what was i doing also,
and den somehow it ended just like that. hahaha.
three more hours tmr. patience, patience. lol.
ha yeah, den ruby, mandy and me went to mac after that,
eat liao den went home.
the mac stinks lah, cos of the paint there.
everywhere's like renovating in serangoon,
and i wonder why theres no renovation to build up a shopping mall here. lol.
got home and slept. xD
anyway its kinda sweet to receive messages to wake me up. :D
my living room's tv is spoilt, and my parents went to buy a new one.
ahah how cool, although it'll come on thursday.
but then again, it doesnt really concern me cos im not a tv-addict. haa.
oh well. i think i need to do things faster,
if not im never gonna finish my homeworks.

No comments: