Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thanks mickey for your great lunch :D
although it hurts to see my ribs being eaten by two people.
lol...alright lame i know.
the lunch lasted me for the whole day lor.
how impressive. the food at cartel are super huge in amount.
okay, den we went to paya lebar.
met abigale and friends. she got free tix for us to go red rain's concert.
it lasted for super long, and my legs are gonna break cos we stood for hours.
lol its kinda cool lah i guess. i didnt know it was the hogc though.
changed to that place alr...oh well.
saw melvin and yiling there too. luckily he didnt see me, if not he'll start saying alot of crap.
den uh...yeah after that thing was like evening.
went to mac to rest a while. the group of people there were very large la.
den makes me feel so weird cos i dunno any of them 0_o
and in the end gotta take some pic with them -_-'
man, its the worst pic ive ever taken. lol.
i feel so malu, cos some people found out tat im scared of ______ when i didnt say it out.
den bully me on the bus -_-" but nvm lah, theres always such things as revenge :D
and its very tiring chasing after mickey at my block. lol.
at first is i chased him cos he said im not a good girl =(
den go show me the msg i sent. so i confiscated his phone :D
den he chased me until i go into the lift. lol but too bad got someone going in too,
so no choice gotta return.
and my mom thought what happen to me when i went home perspiring. hahaha.
what a day. im very tired already.
tmr still got another day, oh man.
but still, i prefer weekends. at least i dun have to do homework :D



all the memories that are worth remembering.
and theres too much words cant say :)

No comments: