Wednesday, June 20, 2007

something big to reflect on.
I look innocent, so why the hell will i be an ahlian?
lol moron and mickey arent ah bengs either.
oh well ? wrong wrong. totally wrong.

yeah, went to some very nice mac in amk.
it looks like a garden to me,
but in any case, its nice lar. lol.
only did 2 pages of chemistry. hahaha xD
gotta chiong tmr and thur.
will make sure i finish all alr :D
had a free sun tanning while sitting there. lol.
den walked around amk hub.
and i didnt know hitting the glass seriously hurts alot.
are you okay mickey ? (: i hope you are. hahaa.

and i swear im never gonna eat ginger for the rest of my life anymore.
it sucks big time. spoilt my appetite for the whole day. zzz.
no lunch and abit of dinner. sighh stupid food.
ginger sucks. yeah and it'll never taste good forever. lol.

and moron ! you shut me up leh.
how could you. so sad -_-"
but nevermind, youre forgiven. hahahas (:
thanks to your dude who made me smile. lol.

yeah and the 204 tiny pieces of mickey =)
hahas. i dunno what to say but,
its for you. :D

No comments: