Monday, June 18, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD :D
youre the best dad to me!
thanks for bringing me up, and never did scolded me once.
although i know when you start to nag it'll take ages,
but still, i admired the times when we tolerated mom's scoldings together :D
thanks for the one giving money instead of mom.
hahah and you always give more than her =x
you rock and you rock. thanks for everything.
love yaaa :D

had birthday celebration for amanda and jun hui (:
i didnt know my pringles are so popular. LOL.
yeah den we played some very games and all.
ya ya and everything.
went for service, and damn it.
i slipped and fell. wth cos floor slippery.
haha. it hurts lor. but luckily, i fell quite elegantly lah.
so it doesnt really matter. lol only my leg hurts.
oh well, but no one saw la, only huijun and phyllis. xD
whatever. lol.

No comments: