Sunday, June 24, 2007

im changing blogskin soon.
soon soon soon.
just gotta spend time finding. zzz.


oh well. went out with mum today.
ate some ramen at far east with her,
den walk around tangs.
man, tat place is irritating, so many people bump here bump there.
den i went on my own, mum going church.
so walked around orchard, trying to find something good.
but too bad la, changed my mind, go find ruby.
den on the way was thinking and looking for some things.
called many people but no one knows how to get it.
so nevermind lor, went to find ruby and waited for her.
supposed to be 3.30, i waited till 4.30 -.-
sitting there listening to songs on my phone,
and some people sitting beside me singing wo ke yi,
while im playing that song. lol.
hahaha. den sorta "send" ruby home after her work lor.
her life is seriously filled with "idols" and shes totally crazy over them.
hurhur. dunno whats wrong with her de leh. lol.
i went to cut my nails tonight! ohhh my. its so short,
and im not getting used to it. lol.




and i miss you.

No comments: