Saturday, June 09, 2007

went to orchard with mom today (:
and something damn funny happened lah.
mom: why my pants wet wet one ah?
me : how i know.
mom: maybe is the mrt aircon.
when we reached orchard...
mom: ooh no wonder the bottle leaked out of my bag.
me: hahah what a bottle you bought from korea -.-
while we were eating...
mom: *flip open the bottle cap* and *plop* it opened.
* stunned *
me : do you know cannot lidat open one ?!
*turns the bottle cap and open*
mom: ooooh no wonder the water leaked out lah.
* -________- *

den went to sony gallery to look at mp3 players.
its $299 !!!! oh man can take my life away x_x
its nice ya know.... den my mom say dun buy,
wait until the price drop first.
my mood at that moment already dropped ar, still wait for it to drop.
ahhh. my sonyyyyyyy! nevermind, im gonna get you someday.
well, i shall wait and see how lor.
den later went to taka and saw my sony again. lol.
my mom kept eating alot of stuffs lor, like as if she havent been eating. hahaha.
elwyn and bernard called to ask me some stuffs.
i think mandy should really feel lucky to have sucha guy lor.
although hes rich lah, but also no need keep buying so many things marh. lol.
oh well, whatever.
den went to j8 to have a last look at my sony before i go home.
yeah and instead of buying my mp3 today,
i bought some clothes 0.o although i have no intention of buying,
but aiya, since my mom is so willing to buy it for me, why not ? lol.
yeap and i saw dinali at j8 (:

got a headache when i got home. zzz.
so i went to sleep. the best thing about holidays is this.
can sleep anytime one. hahahah :D
dont remind me of mp3, i havent got over my sony yet. lol.

Take each day - One at a time

Do not look back
and grieve over the past,
for it is gone.

Do not be troubled over the future,
for it has yet to come.

Live in the present,
and make it so beautiful
that it will be worth remembering.

the poster thats on my wall infront of my table.
lol i feel like posting it, dunno why also.
random maybe. ha =)

No comments: