Sunday, August 19, 2007

1)Are you a male or female?
female.
2)What are you doing now?
listening to songs.
3)Pick your favorite number from 1 to 10.
7 :D
4)Who are you talking to on Messengers?
no one. i dun even feel like talking.
5)What did you eat for dinner?
dont intend to eat.
6)What music are you listening to right now?
behind these hazel eyes.
7)Where are you now?
home
8)What do you wanna eat right now?
nothing.
9)Where were you 4 hours ago?
in my room.
10)You wont leave home without?
my phone.
11)Do you have someone you hate?
nah.
12)Does your room have air-con?
nah its gone.
13)When did you last cried?
when watched movie.
14)Whats the the most memorable thing you have in ur room?
all my westlife albums :D
15)Whats the most useful thing in your room?
my pillow :D
16)The most amount of cash you had with you ever is?
no idea.
17)Do you Gamble?
nah.
18)Do you smoke?
never.
19)What chocolate you like?
ferrero and m&m's :D
20)Do you Blog?
its a part of my life.

No comments: